Pages

Sunday 13 April 2008

Mount Cutter

Wouldn't you just believe it. I stopped mending the fence because it started to rain. In fact, it was hailstones!! So, rather than waste the day, I got out my prints for the exhibition. Prints are printed, frames are ready, mountboard waiting to be cut. Just needs me to put the whole thing together. Afternoon job? I don't think so. On its second cut, the cutter slipped, and on further inspection, the clamp has lost it's thread. It has died. Terrific. It was a Logan one and has served me well. My reason for this post............. Well I need a new one, and I was kind of hoping that one or more of our members would like to recommend one that I absolutely must buy, or just as importantly, one to avoid like the plague. Your thoughts on this would be gratefully appreciated, but please hurry, or Tony will get the hump with me if I don't get my prints in on time!!!
Only joking Tony.

Many thanks.
Phil.

No comments: