Pages

Thursday 21 May 2009

Fovant Badges Society

Please let me introduce myself. I am the PR/Newsletter Officer for the Fovant Badges Society. As you probably know, we are a charity charged with preserving the scheduled war memorials that are the Fovant badges and with educating the public about the badges and their history. To this end, we produce an annual newsletter and as editor I am always looking for new ways of illustrating the badges in the landscape.
Last winter we had a fair amount of snow and I am very interested in obtaining a copy of any pictures that were taken of Fovant Down and the badges that captured these fairly rare wintry conditions. My attempts were sadly very poor. I wonder if I could trouble you to ask your members if they have taken any pictures that might be suitable for inclusion in the 2009 newsletter? Please give me a call if you would like to know a little more about the Society

Plaese contact Richard Bullard on (01722 714782)
or richardandjanet.bullard@btinternet.com

No comments: