Pages

Friday 13 August 2010

Devizes Camera Club are delighted to welcome for the 2010 Arc Theatre presentation the well known travel writer and photographer John Pilkington with his new presentation ‘A Stroll through the Axis of Evil’

The attached poster gives more details, or visit our new website www.devizescameraclub.co.uk

Tickets are now on sale at £10 each and I would strongly recommend booking early for what promises to be a fascinating and very rewarding evening

To reserve your places please email myself in the first instance. I will acknowledge your email with instructions for payment but I will not have access to emails until 23rd August – so please accept my apologies if there is a few days delay acknowledging your message

I look forward to welcoming you to the Arc Theatre on 6th November

Regards
Frank Collins, Chairman, Devizes Camera Club

No comments: