Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Summer 99

A message from Sarah Shelly. Fools100 was great fun and extending it and getting new people doing a similar thing is a great idea.
Hi everyone,

As we get to the end of this project, I find myself reluctant to stop, so I have decided to carry on. I find it easier to work towards a goal so will aim for another 100. I thought that 'A Summer 99' (plus one for luck of course to make up a nice round number!) conjures up a hot summer and my favourite ice-cream as hopefully we still have plenty more of both to come!

So I am going to set up a Summer 99 flickr page to start from 10 July and would like to invite anyone who wishes to come and join in.

It would be nice if we could get new people as well. If anyone has friends or relatives who may want to join in that would be good; my sister will be joining us this time as well.

The system will be the same as before, send an email to the site to be accepted and then off you go. I know a few people have already said they might want to carry on, so come and join in the fun of a Summer 99!!

love Sarah
For contact details please ask me first. Peter. [my details are on our web site as webmaster. This is protected hopefully]

No comments: