Pages

Saturday 27 April 2013

Neil Cave - Waverley and Didcot Workshops

Hi to all.
Paddle Steamer Waverley
A few weeks ago I canvased opinion on whether anyone would like to join us on water to photograph the Paddle Steamer Waverley. Well the response was good enough to warrant making an event of it. I have already mailed those who showed initial interest and have, I believe got their bookings so am now able to open the event up to a wider audience.
Already the 5th of October is full but if you would like to join us on one of the other days please let me know as soon as possible as spaces on other days are limited.

Didcot Railway Centre
Given the avalanche of bookings for our June Didcot Railway Centre events I am really pleased to be able to confirm that a third weekend has now been secured. As you would expect people that were on the waiting list for the first to weekends have been given priority for the third weekend and I am now confident that I have their bookings covered so am now able to offer this event to the wider audience.
This weekend will be slightly different to the first two in as much as we will be bringing the Branch Line with the wonderful Radstock Signal Box and turntable into the event. The Branch will feature the GWR Railmotor on Saturday evening and 1450 with the Red & Cream Auto on Sunday morning. We will still be using the Shed area extensively and of course the Coal Stage at first light.

If you would like to book on this event could I please ask you to email me your reservation before sending your payment to David. You may also pay using Paypal, please let me know if you would like too when emailing your reservation and I will send you details of how to make your payment.
Thanks again for the continued support.

Regards
Neil Cave

Mobile: +44 7770 227625
Skype: ndcave
Email: neilcave@me.com
Web: www.neilcave.co.uk
Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/neilcave
Facebook: www.facebook.com/PhotographyPhotoEventsByNeilCave

No comments: