Pages

Thursday 5 September 2013

Dear Camera Club,

I have been given the opportunity of organising an outdoor Bridal and Fashion shoot at the lovely location of Hamptworth Lodge – a privately owned historic house, on Sunday 22nd September in the afternoon.

I need at least 10 photographers to attend to make it financially viable and so I was wondering if any of your members would be interested in attending. It is suitable to all levels of experience and if I get sufficient bookings we will have 3 models and a make-up artist in attendance. Maximum number of photographers is limited to 12 to ensure plenty of opportunity for everyone to shoot. We will be there for a minimum of 3 hours!

Please see the attached flier for more information. I can also be contacted if you would like more information or if anyone would like to make a booking. Payment can be by card, cheque or bank transfer.

This is a unique opportunity with this location, and we will have sole access to the grounds for this shoot. So, as numbers are limited, I recommend booking soon as I will be passing this flier around to local groups, as well as my regular workshop attendees.

Hopefully this will be of interest to some of your members.

Thanks and Regards,
Clive

Clive Weeks LMPA, LBIPP, LSWPP

No comments: