Pages

Thursday 4 December 2014

Paths to Artistic Imaging in Photoshop. Book

My name is Russell Brown and I am the author of self-published book Paths to Artistic Imaging in Photoshop.

I am writing to clubs in the UK to let members know that my book is available at Amazon in the US for half the regular price until Christmas.

It is a great opportunity to grab a copy for yourself or as a stocking filler for like-minded friends or family.

The book has been well received, selling over 400 copies since its release and has been endorsed by my namesake, the Principal Creative Director at Adobe Systems.

It came about after my experience as a member of the Beta-reader team for Dan Margulis’ latest book Modern Photoshop Color Workflow.

I use many of Dan’s methods, plus a few of my own but for more artistic ends than him and it became clear to me that there was very little information available either in books or on the web on these techniques.

Anyone interested can use the Look Inside the Book feature on Amazon and can find more detailed information as well as examples of my work on my website.

If you could pass this information on to your members, I would be very grateful.

I live in Australia and it has been difficult for me to get the word out in the UK, so I thought it would be a good idea to approach photographic clubs directly.

Stocks of the book are only on hand in the US, however freight costs are not high and the half price special should mean that it is still an economical Christmas gift.

Please don’t hesitate to write if you have any questions.
Many thanks for your time.
Russ Brown

No comments: