Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2019

Steampunk Fair 7th Sept Wilton


Hello
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Lynn Ireland. I am the manager of The Wilton Emporium, a charity superstore on the A36 Warminster Rd, behind Reeves the bakers.
My reason for getting in touch is because we have an event here on Saturday 7th September.  A Steampunk Fair, this is where people dress up and imagination runs wild!
These events are normally attended by expert photographers, who take pictures and then sell them. Is this something that your members would like to do please?
I look forward to hearing from you.

Alabaré Wilton Emporium,
Unit 2,
North Station Yard,
Warminster Road
Wilton, SP2 0AT 

Regards Lynn

Lynn Ireland
Retail Manager
Alabaré Christian Care & Support
T: 01722 744111
M: 07765 405492



No comments: