Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Robert Canis Talk 5th Dec

I'll be giving a talk at Marwell Photographic Group next Wednesday 5th for their Christmas Presentation and I have been informed that there are still some tickets available. Should any of your members wish to attend, tickets are available from Kath at a cost of £7.50. She can be contacted atweston_k@sky.com and they can be collected at the door. It will be held at Marwell Wildlife's Science and Learning Centre and starts at 7.30. Here's a link to their programme page.
http://www.marwellphotogroup.org.uk/meetings.php

I'm a professional wildlife and landscape photographer and the talk will be on my favourite images I have taken over the last 12-18 months. A broad mix of flora, fauna and landscape images will be shown, taken in here the UK and abroad with, as per usual, lots of technical info and useful hints and tips thrown in!
Many thanks for your time and I look forward to, possibly, seeing some of your members there.
Best regards,
Robert
Robert Canis Photography
www.robertcanis.com
Tel: 07939 117570

No comments: