Pages

Monday 8 June 2020

Alabaré Photography Competition

Alabaré is a Salisbury based charity supporting the homeless including homeless veterans. The lockdown has had a major impact on the charity at a time when the support to the homeless increased while fundraising almost stopped. I have been an Alabaré Ambassador since Nov 19 and to support the charity I instigated a fundraising photography competition. Tony Oliver has been most helpful in giving freely his experiences of various photography competitions in order that I could help steer the fundraising team at Alabaré.  I am pleased to announce that the Alabaré 2020 Photography Competition has now been launched. There is a full advertising programme being developed and as part of that I have taken on spreading the word among the various photographic clubs. If you have any advice on how this is best achieved please do let me know.
CLICK to enlarge

No comments: