Pages

Friday 1 March 2013

Photography walks and tours in Lithuania

Dear Salisbury Camera Club,
My name's Richard Schofield and I'm an English documentary photographer and curator who's been living and working in Lithuania for the last 12 years. As a way of helping fund my work I offer a range of interesting, educational and fun photography walks and tours in the Lithuanian city of Kaunas where I live as well as further afield around the country. As such, I'm writing to you in the hope you could spread the word about my activities to your members.

Further information about myself, my work and my tours can all be found on my website (link below). Thank you for taking the time to read this and apologies for writing to you out of the blue.
Wishing you all the best for the coming weekend.
Regards,
Richard.
www.richardschofieldphotography.com

No comments: